Sunday, November 22, 2009

It Was Shocking to Realize that Virtually Everything Couri Said of Significance Was Not True.

In my two-and-a-half year dealings with Mr. Couri, I found to my shock and dismay that virtually nothing he said of significance was true. Although I had nothing to compare it to, I learned rather quickly that the more he repeated something the more likely it was untrue. With Couri's unintended encouragement, I would probe his claims and, almost without exception, they were untrue --- and the jury came to the same conclusion.

The last nine years of Mr. Couri's nuisance behavior against my client has been and continues to be a tremendous waste of time and resources. The dispute was over a $1,800 per month, rent stabilized, one bedroom apartment, that Mr. Couri, who now lives in La Quinta, California, described despairingly as a dump.

Sadly, Mr. Couri "claims" to be extremely sick from Stage IV malignant melanoma and, yet, he intends to continue tilting at windmills until his dying day.

No comments: